Stayed here last year (Aug 16) and returned this year (Aug.17), also have stayed in the Manila one. The rooms are large and we stayed in an apartment on the 10th floor with two bedrooms, two bathrooms. This is an apartment and an alternative to the two rooms we would need in a Hotel when travelling with our two teenagers, price is comparable or less depending on Hotel. We had just returned from a Scuba Diving holiday in Malaysia and the new Washing machine was also very useful. You can only stay a minimum of 3 nights so no good for a stopover but we stayed one week. The apartment facilities are of a high standard. There is a well equipped Gym (not busy in the daytime) and a pool/sauna. Staff very friendly and helpful. Only minor comment was some rather odd breakfast choices (mashed potato, french fries? ) but otherwise I cannot fault this place. Only problem is its sometimes hard to get a reservation. We will be back next year if there is availability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore