We are a 5 person Family travelling with 3 children aged 7,4,3. This hotel was great.
We came from Europe jet lagged and the Parkroyal was in a perfect location for us. We ate in the buffet restarant most of the time as the kids were by this stage over going out to eat! The staff were very friendly especially with the children. They loved the buffet style eating and tried different things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within close proximity to Singapore's Central Business District and adjacent to the ethnic quarter of Little India, the hotel is a 2-minute stroll from Farrer Park MRT station. Tastefully furnished, it is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Soothe away frazzled nerves in the hotel's spa while the brasserie and restaurant offer sumptuous dining experiences with a wide array of culinary specialties. Enjoy the entertainment in the bar and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Pan Pacific Hotels Group and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Kitchener Road Singapore
- New Park Hotel Singapore