Hilton Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$205
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$232
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$166
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Concorde Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Royal Plaza on Scotts(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$131
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$101
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$294
US$233
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$97
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$141
  • Pool
M Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$160
Priceline
3,846 results
All reviewslittle indiacity square mallmustafa centreindian foodpark royal hotelorchid clubfarrer park mrt stationmany indian restaurantsfamous mustafaearly checkbreakfast spreadcomfortable staydecent hotelsuperior roomconvenient locationvisiting singaporeclub room
Reviewed 11 July 2015

Hotel booking was done by a friend staying in Singapore. Got everything sorted out and check in was very good. Got in the room, familiar scene as I've stayed in this hotel many times. Still got the large bed but surprised not to have the same bathroom amenities. Didn't bother me much as I've got my own personal toiletries with me. Happy to have complimentary WIFI. Was quite late when I realized I have to do an in room dining. A friend of mine whom I was discussing the activities for the next day stayed for dinner but got it delivered in the room. Ordered Seafood marinara and green chicken curry in less than a minute after I placed my order the in room dining staff called advising that no penne pasta was available so I went for spaghetti pasta.
After 20 minutes food were delivered, Chicken curry was ok but too many bones when the menu says boneless. Pasta marinara was just so bad I ate just 3 pcs of shrimps and just continued drinking my wine. Was not expecting the food quality, serving was big though. the next day went down for breakfast and was charged 23S$. Went in their breakfast area but surprised to have limited food choices unlike my last visit. So most of the time enjoyed my food outside the hotel. Staffs were friendly and helpful though, and I loved the bed! Location is good with the new shopping center just opposite. Checkout was fast... Will still go back but foods need to improve.

Room Tip: "All rooms are good"
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Teza43
SMoganasundram, General Manager at PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that your stay with us was indeed memorable.

First and foremost, allow me to sincerely apologize for the room service and breakfast quality. We have since made changes to the breakfast spread, and as for Room Service, it’s always important that we ourselves test the quality of food, which we have since commenced.

I do thank you for also highlighting the positive experience.

Once again, my utmost appreciation for your review.
Sincerely with thanks,

Sharmini Moganasundram
Mobile : 65 8136 3172

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Felt like VIPS from the time we arrived at the hotel until we checked out. Check in was pleasant and efficient, and took no more than 10 minutes. Room was on the 18th floor, it was spacious for 2 persons, and very clean (an area I am very particular about).
Wifi is free and fast. It was sufficient for our 3 gadgets running at the same time. I also had an iPad and did quite a bit of searching.
We were there about the time the SEA games had ended, so it was peak period. However, I never felt short changed by their service. Throughout our stay, the staff were helpful and gracious.
Last year, I stayed here too, and wrote a feedback on how impressed I was with the Hotel's GM, Shamini. I was hoping she would still be around, which is one of the reasons I would stay in this hotel, and would recommend all my friends the same. So you can imagine my surprise when I got a card from Ms Shamini welcoming us back after nearly a year! How does she keep up with all the repeat guests? Thank you Shamini and team for your beautiful smiles, service, and special touches. It is heart warming.
Needless to say, I will be back, and will still be recommending this hotel to my friends who want to holiday in Singapore. For the price they charge (3 star hotels charge about the same or more), given it's 5 star service, it's location, this place is a steal.
The train station is about 7 minutes away. Save loads on taxi fare if you take the train to Orchard Road (Town), or to VivoCity (universal studios/ Sentosa), etc.
There is a little mall opposite the hotel, which is modern with about 10 cafes/ eateries. And of course, Little India's famous 24 hour Mustafa Mall is behind the hotel. One can get nearly anything from Mustafa's , ie toothpaste, perfumes, confectionary, snacks, vitamins, swimming costumes (so don't worry if you leave your swim suit at home, as I did) etc.
Breakfast was very good, with a variety of Asian and Western fare. Come before 8:40am, to avoid bigger tour groups, although don't let that stop you from coming after 8:40am, because the tour groups are set to go at a certain time, hence they don't hang around for long.
I loved the lunch buffet, which has a little Japanese section and fresh Asian food which is prepared by the chefs as you order at the counters. Loads of fruits and desserts to accompany your meal.
Once again, thank you Park Royal, Shamini, all the excellent staff for making our stay another memorable one!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors, as you can have better views of the city.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank 524Solo

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your effort in posting a very detailed and positive review of your experience is much appreciated. Thank you for all your complimentary words on our service, associates and property.

When you return, please don’t hesitate to make your booking through me, so that I can assure you of another memorable hotel experience.

Sincerely, with best regards,

Mobile - +65 8136 3172

Reviewed 9 July 2015

rooms were neat, staff was very helpful, good breakfast though the Indian section food was not so good. Same burnt sambar for cont 4 days which was a shame. Overall will recommend for family stay with tight budget.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank skrishnai
SMoganasundram, General Manager at PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, your Trusted Local Companion. Your feedback is of great assistance in the improvement of our service.

I truly appreciate your kind words, and am so pleased that we were able to provide you with a truly memorable experience. Thank you for all your lovely comments towards our property. It will indeed be a pleasure to welcome you back.

With regards to our breakfast, in particular the Sambar from the Indian section, please accept my apologies on the this, I will be sure to share your feedback with our team in the Kitchen Department.

Should there be anything at all in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me personally so that I can assure you of another memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

The loecation in little india is very good and the hotel is near the Farrer Park MRT. The rooms are clean, neat, quite, and well equipt. This is a 4-star hotel, in my opinion. The breakfast is decent: western and asian food. Not a large amount of variety, but enough for a week's stay. It is worth while to upgrade to the Orchid Club rooms: you get access to the Orchid club for drinks and snacks, and 2 pieces of laundry a day.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Orchid Club
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank WILLIAMSVILLE-FAMILY

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road.

Your comments on our location, room and tip to upgrade to Orchid Club are much appreciated.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Stayed in one of the family rooms on a recent stopover. Room was perfect configuration for a family with one child. Spacious and generally well appointed a couple of things could have used an update. Bathroom was a bit small but shower had good water flow. Located across road from shopping centre and a block away from Mustafa's so quite easy for shopping and eating. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mrsrimwar
SMoganasundram, General Manager at PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am glad that you like our family room and thank you for all your lovely comments towards our property. It will indeed be a pleasure to welcome you back. Do let me know of your future visitations, be it yourself or your guests, and please do not hesitate to contact me personally so that I can assure you of another memorable stay with us.