Arrived in January after being under the weather all Christmas on a one night stay on the way to vist family in new Zealand. Hotel receptionist very helpfull. Room lovely pleanty of space we fell in to the bed and had a gorgues sleep shower one of the best. Had a large bowl of soup by the swiming pool lovely relaxing place, and a sort walk round the arab quarter then back to that comvey bed. We had to leave before breakfast started but we were given a take away breakfast which we ate in the lounge whislt wairing for our taxi. Taxi driver moned about the hotel because it had steps and no ramp. His moaning spoiled a perfect stay. Our travell agent had booked us into a diferent hotel on the return journey we were very sorry about that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discerning travellers will enjoy the hospitality and warmth of our 346 rooms and suites. Spacious yet intimate, this Singapore accommodation is perfect for relaxing after a busy day of getting to know the city. Take in the charming views of quaint shophouses and ethnic shophouses from your room. For your utmost comfort, you'll find a range of handy amenities for all your needs - enjoy the in-room entertainment, which includes cable channels and complimentary in-house movie channels, or share the best of your day with family and friends via high-speed broadband Internet access. Let us pamper you whenever you stay in PARKROYAL's stylish hotel rooms in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your PARKROYAL on Beach Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Hotel Singapore
- Parkroyal On Beach Road Singapore
- Park Royal Singapore
- Park Royal Hotel Singapore