Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
RM 4,783
Fully refundable before Sun, 25 Feb
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
All reviews bus stop walking distance hotel location is decent hotel mrt ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2023

The hotel is very well located on Bencoolen Street, its proximity to the MRT Station is an added advantage. For we Indians we are used to big rooms but over here the rooms are super small and compact, but in Singapore space is costly so they give you just enough space to stay... Nothing more.

The famous Bugis street is at a walkable distance.

In case you want to visit the malls of Singapore you get plenty of them on Orchard Street which again is very nearby. We used to walk from Little India which was just about 1.2 kms away.

The only thing which was lacking was a quality restaurant, the hotel does not have its own restaurant, hence you have to go out and find some good restaurants yourself.

All in all it was a good stay and would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

All in all the stay was great

Room tip: Book early
Date of stay: July 2023
Reviewed 17 September 2023

I felt like I was being 'robbed' by the Bencoolen hotel staff when I checked in on August 25 at 11 pm
It was my fault because I brought a total of 4 people with 2 children aged 12 and 14 years with a height of less than 150cm. After the night staff asked for the passports of the four of us, then he forbade us to sleep in the one room we had booked via trip.com

We were forced to open 1 more room and charged SGD 500 for 1 other room for 2 nights

What we regret is that the hotel seems to be bullying us and charging whatever they want, and I paid without them issuing any detailed receipt.

Since it was already midnight, and there was no choice for me, I accepted the offer and I got a standard family room (I heard?) and the second night I got a deluxe queen the same as my first order

I really don't recommend this hotel from the attitude of the staff

SGD 500 for 2 nights, I think the price is crazy considering the condition of the hotel is only 3 stars, with the building having old paint and old furniture. The rooms are quite clean, the amenities are quite complete, but still can't hide the age of the building and the old furniture, is it worth SGD500 for 2 nights??
The condition of the deluxe queen room booked on Trip.com was very small and there was a connecting door, so I heard the conversation of the guest next door all night
The quality of the hotel food is very ordinary, it's best not to buy a package with breakfast
The only advantage of this hotel, and also why I chose it in the first place is because the location is very close to the Bencoolen MRT, while the slogan is family first, I don't think it is worthy of what the hotel staff has treated me

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2023

I travelled by mrt train to clarke quay , 2 min of walking distance from mrt to hotel; nearby places so convenience to hangout. At night you can go for a drink at nearby restaurants and bar , 7eleven store

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 14 May 2023

Great choice for exploring Singapore. Very close to the MRT.
The hotel is lovely and clean, the rooms air conditioning system is perfect, set at just the right temperature and soundless. Very welcoming after a day out in the heat. The rooftop swimming pool is great and a real bonus.
Only downside is the bar is closed in the evening. We had problems in checking in as our chosen credit card didn't work with their machine but it was dealt with very well and rectified before us leaving.

Room tip: Convenient store nearby
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2023

Very bad hotel.It is awful.The corridor leading to the rooms smell.No hot water is the bathroom.The shower does not work properly.The staff is extremely rude and arrogant.Breafkast is horrible same food given everyday.Please don't stay in this hotel even if offered for free...

Date of stay: April 2023