“Really great option when you have a layover”

Changi Swimming Pool
Ranked #134 of 847 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the relaxing ambience of the Balinese-themed swimming pool and poolside area operated by Harilela Hospitality Pte Ltd. Passengers staying at the Ambassador Transit Hotel may use the pool and jacuzzi for free. Otherwise, a small fee of $13.91 is charged to non-residents for the use of the swimming pool and jacuzzi, including the use of the shower facilities, a towel and a complimentary non-alcoholic drink from the bar.
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We had a 5.5 hour layover in SIN and planned ahead by packing our swimwear in our carry on. Even if you dont want to swim, its a great space with sun beds, tables and a cute garden overlooking some of the gates (for us aviation geeks)
There is a bar serving drinks and food, plus bathrooms with showers also.
SGD 17 to enter which included pool, towels and showers. You can grab other packages which include food and beverage.

Highly recommend

"sgd"
"journey"
"lounge"

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Opens at 6am sharp so those that are landing into Changi for transit early can stop by here for a swim, to freshen up before the next leg. One towel is provided, and there's a hairdryer in the change room. Everyone is given a locker key to store the item too (Locker was very spacious). However, when we went in the early morning, the jacuzzi was bubbling - but not warm at all.

Date of experience: May 2018
4  Thank michi51xx
Reviewed 22 May 2018

located in terminal 1 (just jump on a sky train to get there from any terminal) find the aerotel transit hotel just walk in and pay at the bar area we paid about $15.00 ($Aus) they did not charge the children.
nice pool and a sort of spa, good place to chill out inbetween flights, they have a bar at the pool as well and you can order food.
we got some fries for the kids ($10) for a small plate and they were average but we were not there for the kitchen.
they provide you with a towel and there are change rooms and toliets.
definitely worth it.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The prospect of an 8 hour layover on my own with 3 kids was not an exciting one. However Changi airport is a dream. Almost like a day out! The swimming pool was a welcome rest bite and to be able to feel fresh air on your face was fabulous. Don't join the hotel queue like I did, you just pay at the counter in the pool area. $17 includes a towel, use of a locker and the shower. Definitely on the pricey side but worth it for me. I did upgrade my ticket to include a glass of wine which saves you a few dollars on the list price.
The pool was clean and not too deeps the kids could swim around whilst I lay and read my book. The jacuzzi is on the cold side though and I only managed about 5 minutes. Plenty of beds to go around but it was fairly empty anyway. No mention of a time limit so you could probably spend ages here.
The best thing was that my kids slept for 5 hours non a 12 hour flight. I was delighted and I'm sure the swimming helped.

Date of experience: April 2018