“Good for late night pizza and wine,”

Verve Pizza Bar at Clarke Quay
Ranked #2,114 of 14,030 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: Singapore River/Riverside
Neighbourhood: Singapore River/Riverside
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I became aware of Verve Pizza through a location near where I used to live, which is no longer open. So when I saw this one at Clarke Quay, I gave it a try.

It's Clarke Quay, it's going to be expensive. If you can live with that, and have a need for late night pizza and wine, this place will do just fine. I have often gone late at night, when I haven't already had a chance to get something to eat, and order a combination deal of a pizza with two glasses of wine, then sit with the food, drinks, and my computer, get a bit of work done, and watch the late night world to go by. Usually I have another glass or two after.

I have learned to check the grated cheese container before pouring, as on two separate occasions, the lid came right off and half the jar poured out onto my pizza. I also had a bit of a problem here, which is not really the fault of the establishment, although perhaps they could have done something once the situation developed - a lone diner late at night of the male persuasion seems to attract unwanted attention from certain young ladies who are found around Clarke Quay at night. One of them is extremely persistent and hard to get rid of, and I actually avoided this place for a while because of her. But she seems to be gone, and now I'm back.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Their staff is polite and ask us to wait for another 10mins coz the place was packed on Eve of PH April 30.Sanjeev took us our order with our favorite Barzini good to match with beer. We will come back always for sure.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank GT12Singapore
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Small place with less than 20 seats - GREAT THIN-CRUST PIZZA! Authentic and great texture in the crust. The pizza chef was enthusiastic about his pizza. Small menu - only pizza but worth it! Open till very late so perfect for the late night muchies. Good value too in the middle of Clarke Quay

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The pizzas at this restaurant were very tasty and freshly prepared. Thin, crispy base so you could enjoy the flavours of the pizza. Not cheap, however restaurants in this area are all pretty expensive.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2016

The place is crowded but with a good glass of signature mojito and an excellent pizza, what could go wrong? Try the pizza with ham. Mid-range budget and it is worth it.

Date of visit: October 2016