“Weak English, Clarify Prices, Affordable Foot Massage”

White Panda Massage
Ranked #219 of 423 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: A 2,800 sqf sanctuary conveniently located at 148 Arab Street, a mere 3 minute walk from Bugis MRT station. With 11 luxurious chairs and 5 private (incl. 2 couple) rooms equipped with attached showers and comfy beds, let our experienced and certified therapists will restore the natural calmness and harmonies to your body and melt away all troubles with a soothing massage!
Reviewed 18 April 2016

This is an affordable foot reflexology place, not exactly known for its massage (despite having the services). It's a Chinese massage place under an English name, in my opinion.

At $42 for an hour-long foot massage ($30 because it's 12pm on a Monday, add $10 for an aromatherapy oil and $2 GST), this place is still affordable and in the price range of its competitors. The added advantage of a location near Bugis (opposite Village Hotel Bugis) helps it along.

However, I recommend having a local friend or being versed in Mandarin as its staff mostly communicate in Mandarin. One staff member had weak English and I assisted him to communicate with my Aussie friend.

The foot massage was on-point. My feet definitely felt better for it. We were expecting a $30-per-person charge as the staff said initially but got shocked at the extra $12 per person that popped at the end. Clarify prices before you begin!

1  Thank poh3

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

The only one good thing about this place is that their massage room has an ensuite shower capsule. Relatively cheaper compared with regular massage places in Singapore but please do not waste your money here. The masseuse was strong but without skill (bull in a china shop); the whole massage was uncomfortable, though I had told her to use less force, namely due to the lack of technique. Won't be coming back ever.

1  Thank Solesouljoy
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Massage skill was excellent! Staff were friendly and warm! Will definitely return back again for more massage experience!

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

I have tried massage at many places in Singapore but massage at the White Panda is the best one. Price is Singaporean average for massage. Staff is quite professional, as well as salon by itself. Each room is equipped with bath tube and this is very convenient to take shower, especially after massage and continue with going around without oily and sticky body. I have had two masseurs so far and I can say for them that are excellent (Mary and Fany). I was asked on beginning how strong massage I like and as I prefer strong massage I got perfect.

2  Thank RacaF1
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Called up for an appointment for the Oriental Body Massage. This was my first time having a massage as i get ticklish easily. They are currently having a promotion whereby if you make an appointment before 6pm, its only $48 for 60 minutes. After 6pm will be the normal price I think. When arrived, the receptionist asked if I want to add any essential oil with additional of $10 but I opted out. You can choose to take a shower first. I was then greeted by a Chinese national which could not speak English very well. The massage was painful for me, I think its because it was my first time. No har-selling or whatsoever..

2  Thank Nrlffhsrn