Review Highlights
basic, but it did do its job

The Good: -open till late. -located along the main road, easily accessible. The Bad: -not well... read more

Reviewed 20 October 2016
singlish_sg
Singapore, Singapore
Massage is great if you get the good masseuses

Reviewed 10 August 2016
gracenaces
Singapore, Singapore

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Singapore
from US$112.20
More Info
from US$20.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The Good:
-open till late.
-located along the main road, easily accessible.

The Bad:
-not well designed inside.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016

From start to finish, the service was terrible. The receptionist was rude. Masseuse was rude. The technique was amateurish, at best. I should have read the reviews before booking here. I will never be back.

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank AaronD2348
Reviewed 5 September 2016

The service was so bad I walked out between the shower and start of the massage. From her language and tone, the masseuse sounded like she was from the countryside of mainland China. She just loudly barked orders from start until the point I called it quits. Unless your idea of relaxation is being treated like cattle being led through a slaughterhouse, STAY AWAY!

Date of experience: September 2016
3  Thank bangkokjoe10330
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I've been there 3 times already, 2 of which were really great because it was done by somebody really good. I asked for the same masseuse on the third time and will continue booking her in the future.

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank gracenaces
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

I always visit this center whenever I am in Singapore. Situated just right in front of Village Hotel Bugis. They have the best "comforting to the aching muscles" massage and I can say money spent here is truly worthy. I had a One Hour foot massage (S$40) plus a lemongrass oil (S$10) to especially soothe my aching feet. Truly remarkable. Truly relieving. Truly relaxing!

Date of experience: June 2016