“Excellent Banh Mi”
Review of Nam Nam Noodle Bar

Nam Nam Noodle Bar
Ranked #1,904 of 11,777 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Located in B1 of Raffles City Mall, this is a very popular Vietnamese Pho / Banh Mi bar. Find a table, fill in the order slip and go to the cashier to place the order and pay.

We chose the caramelised pork Banh Mi, the Pomelo salad and the beef slices Pho. All of these dishes arrived promptly at the table and were very good quality. Also had a saigon special beer which was served in an enamel mug which was nice.

Not as cheap as hawker food but still very reasonably priced. Recommended for vietnamese in Singapore.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

A typical Vietnamese noodle with a choice of beef or chicken. Delicious. Not too expensive. Recommendations for noodle fans

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We headed over to Raffles City Shopping Center in the morning and looked for something to eat. It was still early so not everything was open but Nam Nam Noodle Bar opens at 8:00 am! The sign out front showed six different Banh Mi sandwiches, it has been quite a while since I have had a Banh Mi and that just sounded really good to me so we entered.

There are order slips and pencils on the table so after you have made your decision just fill out the slip and bring it to the order counter, you can order your drinks there as well. Out of the six sandwiches offered I chose the Sauteed Lemongrass Pork with Cream Cheese. My friend ordered PHO Pork Balls.

My sandwich arrived and after taking the prerequisite photo I picked it up and took a bite, the combination of flavors all wrapped up in a fresh baguette was just perfect. I only stopped eating once to take a photo of my friend's food and then I was back to eating. I finished every bit of it and then started picking at the crumbs.

My friend thought the broth of her PHO was too watery and rated it a 3, I rate my Banh Mi a 4.5, so I'll compromise and give an overall rating of 4!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Both my husband & I have always enjoyed chicken pho from Nam Nam. However, the recent visit is disappointing. We ordered an additional soft boiled egg in our pho (it does not come with egg) and it costs $2 (almost doubled fr the previous visit 2 months ago). I used to give some of my chicken shreds to my Husband as the potion of it was quite generous. But this time round, I am hardly able to scoop any chicken meat as they are significantly reduced in number and it now becomes pathetic in size--small by the size of 0.5 cm by 0.5 cm (estimated)I need to put a few pieces in the spoon to be able to get a decent taste of chicken. Though the price remains the same, the reduction of the essential ingredients surmounts to price hike.
The service is still decent and the efficiency of serving the food is still good though.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Good stop for some tasty, reasonably priced food. We came for breakfast and enjoyed a special which included a sandwich and a coffee for about S$6. Very reasonably, and decent food for the price. Anything with tofu is a highlight. Extra charge for takeaway.