Hotel 81 - Princess
Hotels.com
US$204
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Towers Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$165
  • Restaurant
Royal Plaza on Scotts(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$199
Furama RiverFront(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$114
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel pricestreet foodpublic transportbudget hotelsclean hotelenjoyed my staywalking distancekettle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

Recently stayed through this hotel, actually hotel position are good, easy to get food, and quite complicated to get train station since on middle line.

Bed quality are not good compare budget hotel in indonesia, and look so old the room,

More shock information this hotel located in prostitude area, its look good for you guys to take accompany girls or guys

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

The male receptionist (chubby guy) is not accomodating.... My friends stay for two nights. When I came to visit, i ask if i can go up to visit my friends but he answered me in a very arrogant way that the room is for 2 persons only... If their policy is like that, then he should have said it in a nice way. It's 11 in the morning and i am not there to sleep over. Not recommended.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank louejohn14
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel around 11:30 PM. I had walked from the MRT station. I felt safe during my entire walk although it was almost midnight. Several shops and restaurants were open. The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here 4 nights. This was my second time in Singapore, before stayed in Little India.
The hotel is located nearby MRT, you should wald down 10 minutes from Aljunied stop. All of the streets have same name with different number, just ask to somebody in the street if you need (as we did!).
Check in was ok, fast and didn't ask for a deposit.
We were at 7th floor, the room was OK, big enough according to Singapore standard. Bathroom was clean as well as bed sheets and towels.
Day cleaning and instant coffee/tea and water were provided. I'd rather prefer light breakfast but here it works like that :)
It is true that in the street you can see so many girls waiting for customers, all day long, but nobody bothered us.
So many Chinese restaurants nearby. We had dinner few streets before in a food hall spending less then 5 dollars for good food.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MariangelaVitobello
Reviewed 13 August 2015

For me, this is the best value for money hotel if you're on a budget and you prefer your own room over hostels. Efficient housekeeping. Helpful employees. Accessible to very cheap delicious eats around Geylang.

Stayed: August 2015