All reviewsdhoby ghautsomerset mrt stationconvenient hotelhotel breakfastchoose this hotelpublic transportbus stopmin walkshoppingsommersetmall
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed for five days and four nights in this hotel. It is situated near Orchard Road. The room I was given was on the second floor, exactly up on the stairwell landing. The room was very spacious and neat. The hotel itself is very near the train station and the bust stop. No problem with food, if you're not picky, there's a small hawker stand nearby and a small 24 hour cafe too. The staff are accommodating and very helpful. Remember to bring your own three pronged adaptor. No problem with me if I have to stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank maxpinay
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed for just one night at this hotel in Singapore. Room was clean, however no bathroom amenities are provided. Just a basic room. The benefit of staying here is that it's conveniently located very close to Orchard Road.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Staff are friendly and helpful. Shopping centers, food, shops only a block away either side. Public Transport including easy to understand train station a block away, easy to wave down a taxi outside. Rooms are clean. Other couple we were with - their bed was ok, ours was bad, the springs dug into us, this is why I gave it 3 stars. Laundromat a block away.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The cheapest room I could find in the area. Hotel backs onto the Grand Central and is easy to find.
Room wasn't uncomfortable or dirty, just very plain and tired. Pillows are thin and not much use. Wifi was bearable. Staff were pleasant enough. Didn't eat there. Toiletries not provided. Combination room safe.
I would stay there again.

Room Tip: There's a main road at the front.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

As price of Singapore's hotels are getting higher and higher everytime I came back to Singapore, especially in my favourite area such as Orchard, Bugis and Bras Basah.
This time my search came to this Hotel as it has a family room which could meet my need with 2 teenagers' children.
The room is in 2nd floor, quite spacious with two double beds compare to other hotels I had stayed before.
But with that maxi size beds, it complimented with a mini TV! I believe it was a 21 inch TV, looked so tiny inside the spacious room.
For a price about S$200 per night that could sleep 4 people it would be just fine.
All the furniture looked old, and watch out for putting food on the table as there are small ants love to eat them!
The free wifi? Only could use it in lobby area, in my room in 2nd floor we could not get the signal. Poor!
The location is perfect though, very near to MRT Station Dhoby Ghaut down in Plaza Singapura.
The building is not sound proof so for you who could not ignore the sound of traffics, cars passing by your window, well this hotel surely not suits you.
In the corner of Kramat Road there are bars with some women sitting at outside tables waiting for customers I believe, so the environment surely not suits for you who has young children also.
Well, I may not be coming here again if I could find better price hotel with better environment in my next visit to Singapore.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family