Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Cost 80 singapore dollars for twin room, accurately priced for area. Situated in the heart of Singapore's red light district. If this is what you are after, there's plenty of choice so would be the perfect place to go. Rooms decent enough with shower and air con. Not in the nicest part of the city, was ok for staying in one night before airport transfer.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2012

we thought singapore is one of the safest country we could spend our vacation but i we were wrong.

we left our phone at the hotel's room since our local phone service was not set for roaming. when we got back to the hotel, the room was already clean and the phone was missing. we reported it already to the hotel manager but they just stare at us like they dont understand a single word. they didnt resolve it thus when we reported it to the police station, the police also cant understand english.

i sent an email to their government's foreign agency but after a reply of apology, they didnt make the hotel 81 accountable to what was lost.

Date of stay: December 2011
7  Thank SharlaCarla
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Stayed 3 days 2 nights here in August 2012. Hotel can be considered as budget hotel. Nice room. But quite small. For Muslim friends.. its quite horrible to perform solat. Air conditioner and heater was too good.

Only the problem with surrounding area which the place is red light district. So scary to go out at night. So many people mingle around to find best chicken... Seriously not suitable for family.

Probably I will not go again to this hotel. Not because of room but surrounding area.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mielong
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Our family stayed in this hotel because it's cheap. Had 2 rooms good for 2 person each, it was clean and maintained daily. Very convenient, near 7-11 and bus terminal. But dangerous at night because also near to night clubs and a lot of hookers roaming around.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank NoOneLastMe
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I agree with the previous reviewer's comments. This hotel provides an acceptable sleep, but not much else. As a single traveller in Singapore, I found hotel prices very expensive, so opted for this one. However, once I saw the hotel and room, I was disappointed. It was really just too basic for my liking; like an office building that had been turned into a hotel (maybe it is).

The facilities were disappointing. The shower was cold one morning; the wireless did not work with the access code given (I later tried another one and then it worked), and the bed sheet was too short for the mattress - meaning my feet touched the plastic mattress cover all night. As I stayed over the weekend, Geylang (the redlight district as other reviewers have said) was very busy, and I could hear the elevator, voices and comings and goings in the hotel all night. I'm sure weeknights are better, but I used earplugs to sleep.

The staff were okay. They did upgrade me to a slightly better room when I complained about the one I'd been allocated. This gesture was appreciated, and made my stay a little better. When I was having Internet trouble, they asked me to bring my computer to the front desk for help, which I had to do several times. It would have been easier for them to just come to my room.

I'd probably spend more money next time, and stay somewhere nicer and near the city centre. Then it would feel more like a 'treat' for me too.

Room tip: I recommend booking the 'deluxe' room, which has a shower/bath combined (so the shower doesn't spray all over the toilet). The bed is also bigger, I think.
Date of stay: July 2012