Stayed 1 night in mono. I would say it was kind of disappointing seeing how good the reviews were. Comfort level was not there.
1. Good location
2. Polite staff
1. Room was small, the table was small and uncomfortable, how can anyone possibly use their laptop and work there if need to.
2. Room is very bare and basic, the finishing wasn't good, wall paint dirty at some areas, it is just pretty raw, I hate the floor tiles.
3. Aircon could not be switched off when it gets too cold, u can only turn it up.
4. The room was damp in the morning, condensation on the floor tiles, floor was damp, u can't go bare foot, even the room slippers make u slip cos the floor was wet.
5. Bedsheets felt like it had a sticky layer, I have probably slept in at least 20-30 hotels room cos I have been travelling for 30 years and stayed in budget/business/luxury hotel and apartments, but never encountered bed sheets that felt like this. I could hardly sleep.
6. Noise, its true, u can hear people walking, talking along corridors, and tv noise from other rooms. pretty bad.
7. Toilet shower head was mouldy.More
- Free Wifi
- Room service