Grand Park Orchard
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$798
US$460
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$281
US$200
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$166
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$142
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$141
US$207
US$161
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$127
US$120
US$98
Hotels.com
2,149 results
All reviewscrystal clubbar canarygreat locationparagon mallngee ann citypremier roomfree callsinternational callsmobile phoneclub floorrain showermrt stationslate checkchecking inbuffet breakfastorchardshopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Stayed here early Mar and got upgraded to Club room which was quiet nice.The breakfast and bar food was good and staff very friendly.The barman was most helpful and recommended we go to Clarks Quay for something to eat which turned out to be great and would never have found out about it only for him.

Room Tip: The Club room is not very large but it was nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2012

We stayed 6nights in march 2012. Location is excellent close to paragon and takashimaya

Clean room. Beds are a little bit small especially if you are European standards but in Singapore beds are small

Only drawback was we could hear "loud" water flowing and tap turning when someone next room uses the bathroom 1 oclock in the morning

Housekeeping kept cutting down our small and medium towels and we had to remind them that we needed those

Room cleaning was also very late at 4pm every day so when we came back , room was not clean all the time

Other than that it was a fair stay

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The staff is the hotels greatest asset!...I am in the room now .. And very happy with the room...every request was attended to promptly!! Breakfast was good .. Maybe a greater assortment of food would make it excellent.Early check in was accommodated ... One room immediately and and the second a about 2 hours later. Checking out in 2 days will make a another review on the whole experience ...

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Hiran R
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I am absolutely in love with this hotel. I would definitely stay here again. It is in the perfect location on Orchard road, the staff are friendly and the decor is chic and modern. The room was lovely and fitted with modern amenities. I wouldn't recommended it is a family hotel though however.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Lzl25
Darren6667, General Manager at Grand Park Orchard, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

Dear Valued guest, thank you sincerely for choosing to stay with us. I am aware of the numerous choices one has in the city and your choice to stay with us is truly appreciated. Your positive comments are truly appreciated and will be certainly shared with the team. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again, in the near future.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

If you are looking for an awesomely located hotel, well, this is it!! It is conveniently located on Orchard Road, where all the shopping, food & people actions are!! My sister & I stayed for 2 nights for a shopping weekend & thought it was a perfect hotel to be in terms of location. The hotel itself is modern & quite new approx. 2 years old) as it was totally renovated from its days of the old Crown Prince Hotel. Rooms are rather small (compared to other hotel, such as Mandarin Orchard which is located across the road), but I purely chose this hotel because I've stayed at Mandarin Orchard & wanted to try a newer hotel. In saying that, it is still OK for a short weekend as we were hardly in the room, & it was only there for us to freshen up & sleep, all other times were spent in Orchard eating & shopping! Rooms are kept adequately clean...in addition, for a hotel which is located in the hustle & bustle heart of Singapore the rooms are comfortably quiet. Staff are polite, friendly & quite efficient. One morning I forgot to put my diamond rings & watch but they were left untouched in the room, so cleaning staff are to be highly regarded for their honesty & integrity. If I must make a weak point of the place, is that the check in lobby is located on the 4th floor & we always have to take 2 lifts in order to get to our room everytime. Not so sure as to the reason for this as both guests & non-guests can always take the lifts to the room floors without swipe/room keys, so security was a tad disappointing. We know Singapore hotels can be quite expensive, I think the room rate was quite reasonable for its premier & convenient location, I would definitely recommend this establishment, but perhaps only for couples or girls trips as I think it would be too crammed for a family for sure!!

Room Tip: For a little bit more, it's worthwhile getting the Premier instead of Deluxe, as rooms are on the SMALL side, so every little more space helps!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ashton168

Dear Valued guest. thank you for taking the time and effort to post your positive feedback on your most recent stay. It is truly great to read your post and I appreciate it. Thank you also for choosing us as I am aware of the numerous choices of hotels in the city. Thank you sincerely.