“Best Pho in Singapore Hands Down”
Review of Mrs Pho

Mrs Pho
Ranked #330 of 11,873 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Kampong Glam
Neighbourhood: Kampong Glam
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Been here many times. I just returned from Saigon, and the first place I went to (because I missed Saigon so much) was here. Highly recommend any Pho, the meatballs, and Bun Bo Hue. Coffee is amazing.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I have family living on beach road and every time I visit we go here. It's always busy and the food is great. Freshly made and tasty. You order by ticking boxes on the little paper menu, avoiding any confusion. You can also get takeaway. The spring rolls with peanut dip are fab as is the papaya salad with pork and prawn.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I are foodies. It is difficult to find good and authentic Vietnamese food in Singapore. Mrs Pho is now our favorite viet haunt whenever we crave for a good, hearty viet meal. Waiting time can be about 30min to an hour depending on crowd as the restaurant has limited seating and the tables are small. The appetizers fill up the small table very quickly one takes too much time to eat.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Staying near Mrs Pho's place and every time I have walked past it is full, that is always a good sign to me. But when I read the reviews here on Trip, I wasn't so sure. So I wandered past again, and as usual, it was full so I entered. Delicious is my take. Very good, efficient service, lots of choice on the menu. You tick what you want on a sheet and your order is taken away. Tables were clean and reading with eaten equipment western and asian along with condiments and wet wipes. The food was really tasty and nothing to fault here - top marks.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Whilst they don't promote anything vegan they are happy to accomodate. We had the vermicelli salad and the rice paper rolls. They don't have tofu but the salads were really nice and fresh with some soy and peanut sauce. Very fast service and nice people