Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Quality with a history

Have been heading to Mohan for tailored suits and pants for many years. Even in a disrupted Covid... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
KaiC_1991
Great tailor

I came to Mohan to make couple suits for my coming wedding and the service was superb and Max who... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Michael M
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from US$19.98
from US$63.14
from US$30.74
from US$39.41
More Info
All reviews great tailor far east plaza fit perfectly purchased suits custom suit business shirts final fitting shirts fit high quality fabrics tailor made whole process visiting singapore measurements tailoring jacket workmanship material
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Mr. Mohan is an absolute professional. His friendliness, his vast knowledge in the field, his work ethic and high quality fabrics are one of a kind. If you’re looking to buy something unique look no more. Mr. Mohan is a unique tailor with a strong drive and great ideas. I’m extremely happy with the tuxedo suit he made for me. I warmly recommend Mr. Mohan. 5 star service.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Mohan’s Custom Tailors have been doing an excellent job on all my suits, shirts and pants for the past 3 years. They have a wide array of quality fabrics and patterns to choose from and the service is excellent. Being in the custom tailoring business for more than 45 years the professionalism displayed from the guys there are second to none.

The process is always quick and smooth. I was able to get a large order done in a week when I had to rush for an event. In addition, even with the short span of time that they had the suit was perfectly fitted and was how I envisioned it to be with not one part being too tight or too loose.

I love all the suits, shirts and pants done by Mohan’s Custom Tailor so much and since then I have been a regular customer of Mohan’s Custom Tailor and have been getting whatever I need from there monthly . Once they have your measurments and fitting notes the process get even more seamless. Needless to say I will be using Mohan’s Custom Tailor exclusively in the future. Do support them!

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

A Singaporean establishment. Mr. Mohan himself still runs operations, after more than 50 years in the business, catering to celebrities, g-men and generally dapper individuals. Short lead time, fair up-front pricing, multiple fittings & the full bespoke experience - I don't think I could be any happier with my purchases!

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Went here for tailored suit and was not disappointed. Was provided with by far best service for retail. Max Mohan attended to my needs and went the extra mile for me.

Will recommend if anyone wants to custom tailor

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

I have been coming to see Max Mohan for many years. Having come from the UK to get his friendly and prompt service for my wardrobe. This is a delightful family run business where the service is very prompt and professional. Will be visiting again very soon. Thank you.

Date of experience: January 2021