“No need to spit on Spizza’s pizzas even if they lack pizzazz ”
Review of Spizza - CLOSED

Spizza
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The good news is they do deliveries (but that service is not as good as Domino’s) and prices are reasonable. The not-so-good news is the pizzas (we ordered 5 different kinds!) and salads are quite meh; certainly not top ten in Singapore.

1  Thank LamN_12

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Pizzas are good! Unfortunately the pasta were dreadful, I throw away after my first bite. The taste stay in my mouth and make me feel like puking...

I remembered I love their pasta when I visit the shop. However, it totally changed when I call for delivery. The pasta is so watery like am having soup..

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The food we had here was really good, definitely satisfying. We had pizza, pasta and bruschetta and all were great. However, the service was pretty average.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Went out for a team lunch with my team and had my first meal at Spizza Club St branch.

As we have Halal and Vegan folks in the team, choosing an ideal restaurant to fill our stomach has always been a challenge. Not anymore with Spizza as it takes care of all our different needs.

Pizza:
Elisa is nice and Quinta is just simply delicious.

Pasta:
Ravioli is really nice and Spaghetti Mixed Seafood in Tomato sauce is simply AWESOME.

In short, was blown away by the food quality. I know many will debate that there're way better pasta or pizza elsewhere, but, this by far has been one of the best I've tasted for a while... Will return for sure!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We arrived early and the restaurant hadn't opened yet - the staff allowed us to order drinks which was great as we had to wait for some stragglers to turn up.

Good value for money - if you like truffle, try the Quinta pizza!

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co