“Very good, but not great”

Majestic Restaurant
Ranked #455 of 10,934 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Description: When you think of a Chinese restaurant, it being hip will be the last thing on your mind. The Majestic Restaurant breaks tradition with its dining concept. After all, it is located inside one of Singapore’s foremost boutique hotel, the Majestic Hotel.
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Very good, but not great”
Reviewed 30 December 2009

The food is really excellent, but the service could be better. We loved the crispy oysters and the prawns with wasabi dressing! Maybe it is our European habit to serve all the dishes at the same time, but I really didn't like that we first got my main course, when I was finished my partner got his and after that, we got our rice. Please serve it at the same time!
But overall: very good food! A must go!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“my absolute fav cantonese fusion menu - mouth watering combos of wasabi prawn and melon, foie gras with peking duck (my...”
Reviewed 20 September 2008

my absolute fav cantonese fusion menu - mouth watering combos of wasabi prawn and melon, foie gras with peking duck (my mom's fave), carrot cake to die for, great soups, lamb is ok but go for the fish and if possible try every single sauce! yum! great for the whole family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice fusion chinese food...”
Reviewed 8 July 2008

Nice fusion chinese food in a boutique hotel.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Must have - fried durian...”
Reviewed 22 June 2008

Must have - fried durian ice-cream!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“food is good but bit cramp inside”
Reviewed 17 June 2008

food is good but bit cramp inside