“Surprisingly Delicious!”
Review of Tino's Pizza Cafe

Tino's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #5,009 of 11,201 Restaurants in Singapore
Description: A handmade Italian feast. At Tino's, our hand-tossed and baked pizza will bring you the authentic Italian taste.
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Tino's trip advisor reviews are mixed and for this reason I was expecting an average meal. I am happy to report that our meals - pizzas and pastas - were surprisingly delicious. I could go as far as saying that the truffle pizza was one of the best I've ever had. All 6 of us were happy with our meals. The only let down was that the spaghetti bolognese was not available (my first choice of meals). Overall well done Tino's.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

The restaurant was practically empty on a weekday at lunchtime. The 2 staff were a little unsure of themselves, so service was definitely not brilliant. However, what made up for it was the food. The pizza crusts were fluffy and light yet had good bite. The soup of the day was quite a generous portion and was tasty.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

It started with full house for indoor seating and we ended up with outdoor with promise of transferring us indoor where there is table available. It was empty promise. Pizza was still as good and tasty, so is the cheesy fries, which portion reduced by quite a fair bit.

I am redeeming my RWS Invites dollars for this meal. First staff show me that there was a fault code and my dollar isn't sufficient. He mentioned that I need to have the sufficient amount before I can claim. Another staff told me that they can only earn points but do not allow redemption. Just when I was going to leave, I saw the sign for "Earn & Redeem" and press them for further clarification. 3rd staff came and said that this can be done and did the reversal and redemption for me.

This was the second time such incident happened to me. Staff were totally unclear on what promotion and rewards system available. Only selected few, if you lucky enough to bump into them, able to know what you talking about....sadly.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The meal started with not having soup of the day that was part of a Family of 4 special. Okay not a big deal, so we ordered ala carte. They were then out of the vegetable that goes with the chicken wing selection so we added french fries. Gave them a debit Master Card on a Singapore bank and they could not process (used same card at Hard Rock Cafe same evening). Paid in cash and they did not have change.
First two items came to the table with no drinks. Saw the drinks put on the counter to serve but they were left setting. After several minutes, wife went to counter and offered to take drinks but was told to "wait just a minute".
After waiting further without the drinks being served I got upset and expressed my displeaure. When the drinks were delivered they included 2 beers when 1 had been ordered.
We were too frustrated to stay and said we wanted a refund because we were not going to stay regardless. After a heated exchange with the manager, she refunded our money and we left.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Nice and clean place. Table service, but you pay your check at the counter.
You can have your pizza either with a thick or thin crust. Whichever you choose - the pizzas are undercooked at too low temperature. No woodfired pizza oven here.