“A Great Place For Pizza”

Trattoria Lafiandra
Ranked #378 of 11,086 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2017

If you do you would like to have a delicious Italian pizza in Singapore this is the place for you. This is a great place for Italian food in a tavern setting, It reminds me of a restaurant that your Italian cousin would own.

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Lafiandra

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I came here for lunch with my 4yo daughter. We loved it. I literally made a reservation to come back with my wife on the spot. Try the Limonata liqueur. Very nice with their apple tart desert.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is a great restaurant - and one my kids really enjoy eating at. Food is always good and the service on point. No overly pretentious - but too casual. Good location near the MRT.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

On each visit to Singapore we make a point of eating here and each time it seems to get better if that is possible. The food and service are excellent and whilst slightly expensive this is justified by the quality of the food. Staff seemed to hover a little too much but better this than being ignored if we required something. A good range of authentic Italian dishes and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with my girlfriend. We had ordered baby clams, salami pizza and red wine. Love the selection of wines. The pizza was great with the crispy crust. The clams were fresh too. The location is within walking distance from Bras Basah station, around 5 minutes. The service crew was good, attentive in their services. I think the experience will be excellent if the crew bothers to smile.

1  Thank Irene D