“Waterfront”
Review of Cafe Dresden

Cafe Dresden
Ranked #127 of 215 Restaurants in Puerto Montt
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A very good view of the waterfront greets you here. Pizzas are good. A little shy waiter here. All good.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (87)

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I asked for a "escalopa kaiser" with fries (nothing complicated). I received a very very raw meat instead. Cesar salad does NOT exist un this place. A made up sauce with poor quantity of vegetables.
Never come to this place!.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank jorgeh695
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We needed a good breakfast and we found it here. Toasted bread , marmalade, butter, fresh juice, fried eggs with ham, cornflakes in yogurt, with tea or coffee. Everything was delicious, only the coffee was instant coffee which is actually -2 but the atmosphere was good, so 4 stars

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2016

As a guidebook author I love finding local places like this. When I was doing the Chile handbook I came across this locally owned cafe amid many, many coffee houses. Have to say this is my favorite. Good food, great coffee drinks, and the staff is generous with the Wi-Fi. Also, the lovely owner welcomes everyone with a smile. I recommend this cafe to any traveler before heading out on the long journey down the Carretera Austral.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

I read the trip adviser reviews after I ordered my food and wasn't disappointed by the various reviews........I was terrible and my tacos were a cold and clay mess of which I could not finish.
My GF had the salmon and it came covered in a mushroom sauce and was overcooked and very dry

Date of visit: March 2016