Hostelera Borde Rio
US$125
Hotel Naguilan(Valdivia)
Melillanca(Valdivia)
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2015

My friend and I Arrived and asking for a room avaible. The recepionist said it Was one cabana for two days But for the third day we should have moved in another "abitacion" because that one was already booked. We left the cabana in the morning helpfully that it was ok. Nobody has been booked the room for us. Another man said no problem the room will be avaible in the afternoon. We Came back around 7 p.m. Nobody has been reserved the descasting room again.After thousend of words they found a Small one bed room Close to breakfast lounge. This is Very descasting situation unprofessional and rude staff. Very Very bad.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Roberto C
Reviewed 29 November 2014 via mobile

Very close to town centre.

They have small condos or rooms. I stay in rooms. This time I was in a smaller, las time I an bigger with small office desk and that was helpful, cos I work when I travel.

Breakfast is complete, never got hungry after some hours... Jajajajaja Food is fresh.

Price you pay for what you get, excellent.

I come once a month to this area and when my regular hotel is busy I always take this one... And with the money I save I go to the cassino.

I whish you a good stay in Valdivia.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Juan Enrique S
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The BordeRio Hostel in Valdivia makes a very good first impression when you look at it from the outside. On the inside, my girlfriend and I were able to enjoy a well-cleaned space and a huge bedroom with a big, very comfy bed. The breakfast is very rich as well, including eggs, fruits, juice, coffee and bread.
I can recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stayed at the Hotel location (located on General Lagos), not the hostal and really enjoyed it. We expected this area of town to be busier, as it is the historic center, but it was pretty quiet. The staff was very quick to resolve problems and the beds were really comfortable. They also gave us towels everyday, and made up the rooms, something that is not always found in this price range. We stayed in 2 different queen bed rooms (we were advised ahead of time) and I will say that the size varied quite a bit. Room 30 was much bigger and was on the first floor and on the main street, which I thought would be loud, but was actually quieter than Room 34 on the second floor facing the back. Breakfast wasn't huge, but included hot eggs. Easy to walk to the riverfront. Would definetly go back.

Room Tip: Room 30 was much bigger and was on the first floor and on the main street, which I thought would be loud, but was actually quieter than Room 34 on the second floor facing the back.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank britbop
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this hotel- good service , quiet, comfortable and very good breakfast - a very nice hotel. The breakfast was good, ham , cheese, bread, jam, alfajor or muffin and coffee
Our room was very comfortable / very tiny bathroom , but adequate.

• Stayed: March 2013