According to Trip Advisor, there are 50 better hotels in Santiago than this one, and I am sure its true !
The location is good, but there is so much traffic day and night that you can hear from your room every car, every bus, every police car, every ambulance that drives by, again : DAY AND NIGHT.
For this price, you can get a more comfortable hotel in Santiago, where you can get a good night sleep and better services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santiago Hotel is in the thriving Business District. Sitting in the shadow of Cerro San Cristobal, the Holiday Inn Express(R) Santiago - Las Condes hotel provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all travelers. Just outside of the city center, visitors can enjoy the buzz of Santiago's main avenues and retire to a quiet neighborhood for the evening. Hotel guests in Santiago, Chile for business find our location particularly convenient. The El Golf neighborhood, where we're located, is home to a number of corporations. The Chile offices for Citibank, Sony Ericsson and Microsoft are all situated within a mile of our property. The hotel is only steps away from the biggest shopping center in Chile, mall Costanera Center, which makes Holiday Inn Express Santiago Las Condes the best choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santiago Las Condes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express El Golf, Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Holiday Inn Santiago
- Santiago Holiday Inn Express