It is a basic hotel, nothing fancy but has what you need. Location is good for transport, restaurants and mall. It is a 10-12 min walk to the subway station and mall. Breakfast is included with a basic variety. Did not like the coffee though. It has less facilities than other Holiday Inn Express I have stayed on. Gym is very small and has no pool. Will be a good option for a night or two. There was no fridge in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santiago Hotel is in the thriving Business District. Sitting in the shadow of Cerro San Cristobal, the Holiday Inn Express(R) Santiago - Las Condes hotel provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all travelers. Just outside of the city center, visitors can enjoy the buzz of Santiago's main avenues and retire to a quiet neighborhood for the evening. Hotel guests in Santiago, Chile for business find our location particularly convenient. The El Golf neighborhood, where we're located, is home to a number of corporations. The Chile offices for Citibank, Sony Ericsson and Microsoft are all situated within a mile of our property. The hotel is only steps away from the biggest shopping center in Chile, mall Costanera Center, which makes Holiday Inn Express Santiago Las Condes the best choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santiago Las Condes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express El Golf, Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Holiday Inn Santiago
- Santiago Holiday Inn Express