“One of the best Spanish restaurants I have been to ever!”
Review of Pinpilinpausha

Pinpilinpausha
Ranked #23 of 4,826 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Chilean, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Las Condes
Description: The best Basque Cuisine restaurant in Santiago. Over 40 years entertaining customers from all over the world.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Already at the starters, I felt that the ingredients used in this place are of the absolute best quality. Everything on the menu was delicious. My main was the lamb chops, and it was definitely a major highlight of the lunch. If you ever are in Santiago, just seek out this restaurant. You will have a delicious meal!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We got to this restaurant by mistake and we were really glad. The service was kind and the dishes were excellent .risoto funghi was one of the best risotos I ever had. Strongly recommend this place

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This is a good Spanish / Mediterranean option in Santiago. There is no doubt about the great food and the team joy during our meal. We had a great service.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure how this place is rated as high as it is. They forgot my appetizers and the paella was the worst I have had. All ingredients were poor. Extremely slow service.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Went with another 6 people from my family.
Had the pimientos rellenos for starters. We also had the Mushroom and Shrimp Risotto, Puchero and Salmon. Everything was great.
Service was attentive and fast.
Decent prices for the area.
No low points.