“Great treat”

Nori Thai
Ranked #49 of 1,724 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Restaurante de comida Thailandesa y Vietnamita. Todas nuestras opciones pueden ser vegetarianas o veganas.
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I visit this cute little place, and I wish I can go more often (but is expensive)because is one of the very few restaurants with Thai food in Quito. The salad rolls are amazing, fresh and vegan, the pad Thai was vegan as well, no egg and perfect spiciness.Now that I live closer I'll visit more often.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The food was very tasty - both the Thai options as well as the sushi. The lemonade with hierba luisa and ginger was delicious and refreshing. Excellent location and service.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

THE SUSHI ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My husband felt like sushi so we went to Nori Thai. He really enjoyed the sushi so if you're after sushi then go.

OTHER FOOD ⭐️⭐️⭐️
(I have been to Thailand)
I love Thai so was excited when I saw Thai dishes in the menu and ordered a Thai red curry with tofu and pineapple. Hoping for a coconut filled authentic curry... but sadly it was not. It tasted more like a Chinese dish I'd get back home in Australia, tasted ok. Tiny serving of rice, I asked for more and they charged me $1.60 for another tiny serve. No coconut milk or any traditional spices at all. The coconut milk ended up in my husbands Pad Thai, not at all traditional and the portion was pretty small. My Dad liked it but husband disappointed. When you think you're getting one thing and get another it's a bit disappointing. If it's fusion food fine, just don't call it something it's not.

VALUE FOR MONEY ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Food portions also seemed very small for the price, not the best value for money. $7 for spring rolls and got very 6 small pieces.

Overall bit disappointed, not worth the taxi trip but the staff were friendly and the sushi good.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I like very much the lunch, the service was fantastic because the owners are in the place ready to help and give sugestions about the menu. I like the miso soup. I will back for an other asian tasty experience.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Fully recomendable. Super tasty food and the owners are very friendly. The deserts are amazing and the soups hot hot