“Best Thai food ever!”

Nori Thai
Ranked #49 of 1,719 Restaurants in Quito
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Restaurante de comida Thailandesa y Vietnamita. Todas nuestras opciones pueden ser vegetarianas o veganas.
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I had the best rice I ever had the rice with coco and the octopus you will enjoy very much. Service is outstanding and the owner and her team is always looking to make sure you are completely satisfied. Price is very reasonable and you will definitely get what you pay for. A most go in Quito for sure.

Sushinori T, CM at Nori Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thanks for your opinion

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Excellent food and service and a well situated restaurant. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the food just speaks for itself. Tried a little bit of everything with my friends and must say everyone was very happy !! Will be back soon

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I visit this cute little place, and I wish I can go more often (but is expensive)because is one of the very few restaurants with Thai food in Quito. The salad rolls are amazing, fresh and vegan, the pad Thai was vegan as well, no egg and perfect spiciness.Now that I live closer I'll visit more often.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

The food was very tasty - both the Thai options as well as the sushi. The lemonade with hierba luisa and ginger was delicious and refreshing. Excellent location and service.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

THE SUSHI ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My husband felt like sushi so we went to Nori Thai. He really enjoyed the sushi so if you're after sushi then go.

OTHER FOOD ⭐️⭐️⭐️
(I have been to Thailand)
I love Thai so was excited when I saw Thai dishes in the menu and ordered a Thai red curry with tofu and pineapple. Hoping for a coconut filled authentic curry... but sadly it was not. It tasted more like a Chinese dish I'd get back home in Australia, tasted ok. Tiny serving of rice, I asked for more and they charged me $1.60 for another tiny serve. No coconut milk or any traditional spices at all. The coconut milk ended up in my husbands Pad Thai, not at all traditional and the portion was pretty small. My Dad liked it but husband disappointed. When you think you're getting one thing and get another it's a bit disappointing. If it's fusion food fine, just don't call it something it's not.

VALUE FOR MONEY ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Food portions also seemed very small for the price, not the best value for money. $7 for spring rolls and got very 6 small pieces.

Overall bit disappointed, not worth the taxi trip but the staff were friendly and the sushi good.