“Authentic Korean food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I had a lovely evening at Ati. the food was delicious and very authentic. The menu is vast and good to go in a larger group so that you can sample lots of different dishes. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

You can enjoy real Korean food here. The owner, she is very kind-hearted. And the staffs are, too.
I want you to try 'Sundubu Jjigae', if you like spicy food. And I highly recommend you to have 'Mandu'. There are three types of Mandu. Jjin/steamed Mandu, Gun/fried Mandu are familiar to your taste. It should take times to get used to Haemul/seafood Mandu. It is spicy.
Here is my final tip. You can ask a glass of water and additional 'Banchan' for free. It is kind of Korean culture, 'Jeong'.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place!! Everytime I go to Quito i have to eat there. The food is really good and the price is affordable. Of you really want to try Korean food you can go here

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Amazing food, especially the bibimbap and kimchi soup. The staff are some of the friendliest I've ever had.

1  Thank Felipe A
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Restaurant is actually called Restaurante Coreano Ati. The food was delicious and one of our favorite meals we had in Quito.