US$75
US$17
US$57
Agoda.com
1,369 results
All reviewssenior suiteprivate collectionmodern extensionbeautiful hoteloriginal buildingnew wingold sectionpublic spacesthe main squaresanta catalina conventcolonial mansionopen courtyardzig zagbreakfast buffetcolca canyonbottled watersuperior room
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The hotel is beautiful and close to everything. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Everything was great. Location is is in the city center so you can walk everywhere easily. Highly recommend especially for the price.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Customer S, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Arequipa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at our Casa Andina Premium Arequipa Hotel.

I am really glad to know that you have enjoyed the hotel, its location but mainly its staff. We work everyday to accomplish our guests expectations.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back again.

Kind regards,

César Díaz.
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at the Casa Adina Premium. It is in a great location and situated in the Old Mint built 1780.
Unfortunately we were staying due to an injury (Covermore Insurance) but we were very fortunate as they looked after me very well.
The lovely young lady Solvang always remembered us (two stays) and even remembered my tea order at breakfast.
All the staff are so friendly and always willing to help in anyway, Especially Jorge.
The buffet breakfast is great and sets you up for the day. And you can get two eggs cooked to order.
They also have fantastic wifi and two free computers for guests to use and a printer.
Our only dislike is you can not open any windows in the rooms so always in air-con.
Overall if you have the budget I would highly recommend Casa Adina Premium.(approx. $150USD per night)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comment regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Premium Arequipa Hotel.

Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided. Be sure that I will share your feedback with my team, specially with Solange and Jorge. On the other hand I do apologize because you could not open the windows in your room. We have taken into consideration your comment in order to change the window opening system

We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again anytime soon. It will be a pleasure for us to serve you.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

A great hotel ideally located. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. A very high quality service in all aspects of our stay. The room was very comfortable with a choice of pillows and to a high standard of cleanliness.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Customer S, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Arequipa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay in our Casa Andina Premium Arequipa Hotel.

I am glad you have enjoyed the location and mainly the service provided by the staff. Do not hesitate that I will share with them your wonderful feedback.

I wish I could serve you in the near future.

Kind regards;

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The hotel is built in the old spanish mint of Arequipa, reception, lobby, and breakfast are located in the ancient building while most of the rooms are in an adjacent new modern building, rooms are spacious and clean but lack the "charme" of the old part of the building, is not a big hotel so they have little personnel in reception, when checking out at 12h (rush time) we had to wait a while.
Overall is a nice hotel I recommend

Room Tip: Rooms in the new building are comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our Casa Andina Premium Arequipa hotel.

We regret that we did not fulfill your expectations regarding the "Charme" of the rooms you found ar the modern parte of the hotel. Indeed, there will be always differences of appreciation of being in the colonial and the modern part.

Likewise, in relation to quantity of the staff, we have already taken the corrective measures to have enough staff especially at rush hours.

Please, be sure that we always seek to ensure our guests' satisfaction and we will definitely be taken into consideration your feedback as it will help us to improve.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed here for just one night in a superior double room with a king size bed in a newer part of the hotel. I thought that some of the recent reviews were a little unenthusiastic, so I thought that I might try to redress the balance. In our 17 days in Perú, we stayed in nine different hotels and the Casa Andina Premium Collection just about came out as our favourite. It is conveniently situated, being a short walk from the Plaza de Armas and the Santa Catalina Monastery. The hotel itself was in a quiet neighbourhood. Our travel advisor originally suggested that we should stay in the Casa Andina Select on the Plaza de Armas, but we were glad that we did not because of the Saturday night noise probably associated with it being the Inti Raymi weekend.
We thought that the building, located round two courtyards, was charming. Our room was excellent.

In the evening, we sat in one of the two the courtyards (where there are heat lamps) near the bar for our evening pisco sours. There was no discussion here about the interpretation of the ‘happy hour two-for-one drinks’ as we had had elsewhere. Here two drinks (one drink each for two people) is charged as one drink. We ate in the restaurant, which we thought was very good. Others have commented that it was cold in there, but we did not find it so. We enjoyed the meal. We shared a plate of beef carpaccio with raspberries as a starter. I then took the alpaca steak with quinoa whilst my wife took the chicken. We consumed a bottle of Peruvian vino tinto. Although we tend to eat fairly early in the evening by Latin American standards, we were a little surprised by the dearth of other diners. We were alone for much of the time, and only two other diners eventually entered.

Breakfast is served in the second courtyard, which is also equipped with heat lamps. Some reviewers have complained about the breakfast and the cool temperature (both ambient and that of the food), though we did not think that there was anything amiss. Check-out was efficient. The staff were uniformly helpful. One reviewer complained about the noise of construction work and, although we could sometimes hear drilling through the party wall with the adjacent building, it was not particularly troublesome and it ceased reasonably early. When all is said and done, the hotel cannot really be blamed for what is happening in the adjacent establishment.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Customer S, Manager at Casa Andina Premium Arequipa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear guest,

I really appreciate the time you took to share your comments regarding your recent stay at our Casa Andina Premium Arequipa Hotel.

I have realized that you have checked recent reviews from other guests. As you already verified, those were truly isolated issues. I am glad to know we achieve your expectations about the food, the facilities, the staff and mainly I value you considered us as your favourite between nine different hotels.

It will be my pleasure to welcoming you again in the near future in any of our properties around Peru.