“We loved the dinner!”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went twice to this restaurant and twice we enjoyed the dinner very much. Very friendly service, excellent food with a number of complementary extras such as pisco sour. Nicely served. Deserves a higher ranking on Tripadvisor! Last but not least: good value for money.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The setting was very warm; the service, attentive and fast; and the pizza, simply exquisite. So, it's a highly recommended restaurant.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

This restaurant was right across from my hotel, and was essentially my first meal in Peru. Everything ordered by my group was amazing. The restaurant gave us gratis pisco drinks, and the appetizer that came with the food was so good. I highly recommend this!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We are here several times because it was across the street from our hotel. It was ok but gave me a lot of grief when I used American Express (even though there is a big Amex sign on the door) "the machine doesn't work". --- YES IT DOES

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick lunch as it was one of the only restaurants opened today (national census). Our dishes were overly salty, but overall it was a good meal with the bread and choclo con queso that are complementary. Friendly staff and quick service.