US$319
US$88
US$68
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$100
US$59
US$80
US$62
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

It isn't across the road from anything, and when I said I was moving the woman at front desk charged me twice; I'll be calling my credit card company next as SUDDENLY the credit card machine was broken! DO NOT STAY HERE WHATEVER YOU DO!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

I think the previous reviewer reviewed the wrong hostal because there is nothing across the street. There's another hostal with Royal in their name in central Cusco that I assume they meant to review. Anyway...this place is pretty nice for the price. Rooms are very clean and staff is super friendly and helpful BUT the location is pretty bad and we ended up moving to a place in central Cusco for the same price with a WAY better location. We walked down the street a bit to find a place to eat dinner and once it got dark we didn't really feel safe or comfortable walking around so we went straight back to our room. Central Cusco is much ore tourist friendly and felt a whole lot safer to walk around with just the two if us girls.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stacey K
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed at the Royal Inn in Cusco, Peru in May 2014, as a Gate 1 tour group guest. It was good, clean, comfortable beds and great location. The main square, the cathedral, bank, shops and restaurants were across the street. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I've stayed at the Royal Inn Cusco three times while in Peru doing volunteer work. The owner and workers at the Inn have become like family. They are helpful and always had my best interest in mind when I stayed there. For the price, I believe it is a good deal.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank BC0r
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Bad service. The woman in the front desk was very rude. Rooms are very very basic. Blankets are with dust. Spiders in the bathroom. Bathroom with hairs in the toilet. If you are allergic take care of this hotel. No elevators neither people who can help you with the luggage. I think you can get more with the same price.

• Stayed: June 2012