See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Centrally placed hostel close to the river and with good restaurants nearby. Small rooms, no ac in our room, and uncomfortable beds. Since Iquitos is really hot, this made the night uncomfortably warm. Clean rooms though, breakfast included and friendly staff.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2017

This is a great little hotel, just one block from the vast expanse of the Amazon. While it is really hot in Iquitos, the rooms have either a fan or AC, which definitely helps. Cheap rooms, which are good value for money, and safe. The staff are hugely helpful, and the hotel is located near a number of good restaurants too.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at El Colibri, it's very clean friendly staff and you cannot ask for a better location. Due to this location it can be noise at night. I unfortunately did not get to stay there again at the last leg of my trip because they only accept cash no credit. Keep this in mind. Otherwise this very nice Hostel

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Got a room on the top floor on the corner. It was extremely hot but that is also Iquitos. The fan worked, room was clean, breakfast is an option. Computer downstairs free to use. I found it a little bit pricy. Staff was extremely helpful!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

For $24. I got a room here. No A/C, just a noisy fan but at least it had an old TV with cable. The bed did kind of suck. I really didn't get any rest that night because I wasn't aware that the weather in Iquitos was so hot.

I would probably stay somewhere different or pay more for a room that has A/C.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo