Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Reliable and hassle free

We used Taxidatum for some transfers to/from Lima airport. The service was totally reliable and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
thefoodieworld
Melbourne
via mobile
Fantastic Trip with wonderful driver

Prompt response after booking. Our driver Richard was waiting for us at the airport when we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$25.99
from US$113.40
from US$16.98
More Info
All reviews taxi service cusco airport sacred valley booking manager holding a sign reliable service taxi tour always on time drove safely poroy station driver holding separate trips service received arrived minutes early an email confirmation great car maras salt
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I booked with Taxidatum due to all of the great reviews on TripAdvisor and I too had an excellent experience with them. We booked multiple rides and they were all great! They were waiting for us in each destination and there was peace of mind knowing they would make sure we got where we needed to go safely. Don’t hesitate to book with them!
We booked:
1. From Cusco airport to the sacred valley with stops along the way at Chincheros, Maras and Moray. Our driver, Igor, was great and drove us safely around.
2. From our hotel in Urubamba for a 1/2 day trip to Pisac town and Pisac ruins with Roberto. He was a fantastic driver and a really great guy!
3. From our hotel to Ollantaytambo for a 1/2 day trip again with Roberto. He is the best! Ask for him if you want to book a ride while you’re in Urubamba.
4. From our hotel in Cusco to the airport - again with Igor
5. Tomorrow we will ride with them again - from the Lima airport to Miraflores and again back to the airport.
I highly recommend this company. Don’t hesitate to use them.

2  Thank sandralnyc
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My family of 4 used taxidatum all around Lima and Cusco - to/from the airports, tourist locations, etc - at least 10 trips, and all were perfect.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

On-time, great price, courteous service. The drivers were actually a few minutes early for our pick-ups. 5 stars! Safe Transportation! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Our flight to Cusco was delayed four hours - I sent an email and Leonardo made arrangements for a later pick-up. Very quick responses. Driver was safe, car was clean and tidy - highly recommend

1  Thank mrdh
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Cannot find them listed in Cusco forum but it’s the same company & really want to leave them a review.

Booked online for Cusco airport pick up to Ollantaytambo. Had a few changes to itinerary and whenever I email I got an almost instant response.

My plane was very delayed and when I came out I saw my driver with my name on. Sadly my luggage did not make it to Cusco so I explained to driver and he waited another 30 minutes without complaint.

My driver spoke very little English but was very friendly & accommodating. I needed a toilet stop & he got out & translated for shop owners so I could use theirs.

Drive was lovely & scenic & I felt very safe on those mountain roads.

Can’t recommend using this company enough

1  Thank claire31373