Bayview Hotel
US$184
US$97
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$58
Casa Bella Miraflores(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$68
Girasoles Hotel(Lima)
US$79
All reviewsbay viewgreat locationlarcomar shoppingsized bathroomnoisy at nightwelcome drinkwalking distancefresh fruitevery morninghotel is locatedfelt safetortoisespiscomirafloresairport
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Had the top Corner room, it was clean & the staff was very friendly. Definitely felt safe to stay here solo. Security always at front door. Not everyone will speak English so practice your Spanish or get a good translator app. Stocked Mini fridge (for extra). Would have liked a plug in in/by the bathroom and one by the bed ,but that's ok. Breakfast is included in your stay from 7-10am with option of some fresh fruit , items to make toast / a sandwich & some scrambled eggs. Simple but it does the trick. Mini restaurant has options for inside , outside covered, or outside on the grass. Best part ? :THERE ARE 2 TURTLES that chill in the garden. We shared some papaya at breakfast and I was thoroughly amused You're a 2 min walk from Larcomar shopping & eating centre with a great view (if it's not too misty) of the coastline. Care to go for a stroll along the upper coast line, it's close and paved for miles and miles with lots of different lookout points.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for just one night, thank goodness. My room was so small - no floor space once I opened my suitcase. Everything feels and looks old and tired. I didn't have breakfast, although it was included, so I can't comment on it. On the definite plus side, the linens smelled clean; there is a courtyard with chairs to sit in the sun; and Larcomar, ocean, Starbucks - all the action - are just steps away. Great location, but a lot of money per night for not so much at all.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank m0untainbutterfly
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Hotel is located in one of the most peaceful spots in Lima and I admit I could feel very safe, The staff is very kind and I got surprised by welcome drink. I had a chance to see how the bartender prepares typical for Peru Pisco and after all it was just delicious. I also remember we got a hair dryer in bathroom which made me really happy caused my log hair. In general our room looked really nice and clean. The area was really peaceful and pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I liked the surroundings of the hotel. Miraflores is a great location, though not close to the centre. I enjoyed the breakfast every morning which included various local things. Also, we got to try pisco sour as the welcoming drink! The beds and the room itself was very clean and cozy, and the bathroom with hot running water. Last, but not least - great help with taxi shuttle to the airport.
The staff had problems with English language. Another thing is the internet connection - it was disappearing from my phone every time I put it away and then I had to put the password on again and again; very annoying issue.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel has a quaint feel, located only a block from the larcoma shopping center and thus walking distance. The room was fairly basic with an average sized bathroom and shower, that felt a little dated. The room was a little noisy with thin walls. The bed was comfortable and linen clean. The staff were friendly but language was a problem with the night reception staff having very limited English skills that posed a challenge. Breakfast was very basic and a little disappointing.

Stayed: September 2016