Hotel LLaqta
US$458
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfew blocksnice hotelmirafloreswifibreakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2015

I stayed here during the Climate Conference that was held in Lima in December 2014. The hotel arranged for me to be transported to and from the Lima airport. This was really great as my flights arrived and departed in the early hours of the morning. The breakfast was great and ample enough to keep me going for many hours of meetings. The bedroom was comfortable, but I would not take the bedroom nearest the main door on my next stay. On my last day, the hotel stored my bags until nearly midnight when I had to go to the airport. The staff were all extremely helpful. I would stay here again for business or vacation. Maybe next time I would have time to use the pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main door unless you have problems with stairs.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JaydeeHanson
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Good location of the hotel with just a few minutes to beachwalk and shoppingmall. Friendly service of the staff and good breakfast. A bit chilly in the pool since its often in shade. Wifi was ok. Would recomend hotel.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Jonas Q
Reviewed 28 December 2014

I stayed here with my brothers hoping to get an affordable place to stay the night. If you're looking for a noisy place where you can hear voices from all directions - look no further. It's extremely noisy as if the walls were made of paper. That's not even the worst part, I tried to check out to catch an early AM flight and asked the lady at the front desk to book a taxi - she made me speak to the manager on the phone to check out (which should be a very easy task) and it took over an hour before I could check out. Over the course of my trip in Peru i stayed in 5 different hotels and this was certainly the worst experience.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Paul P
Reviewed 28 December 2014

I stayed for one night and asked for basic services such as booking a taxi to the hotel. The woman at the front desk could not even provide this service. On top of that, it took 30 minutes to check out of the hotel. I would recommend steering clear of this hotel and finding somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pat P
Reviewed 29 October 2014

This hotel has it all! It is perfectly located in Miraflores about 3 blocks from Larcomar and the beach; very cheap with breakfast included (great variety); fantastic people helping you 24 hrs; and nice rooms with a pool in the facility. The only small inconvenience is that they do not have elevators and no tub, but the rooms are clean and the staff will take your luggage to your room for you. I definitively recommend it and assure you that it is a great price for Miraflores because everything else is far away from the beach and 3 times more money.

Room Tip: rooms are better at higher levels if you do not mind going upstairs a few levels
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple