Free cancellation until 02/08
US$107
US$83
US$61
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

El Farolito Hotel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$145
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2012

The location wasn't that bad but the room wasn't the cleanest thing and the shower was horrible! The water was freezing cold, there was a open cut out window in the bathroom that went outside and it was freezing at night!

It was also so loud at night that even with ear plugs in I couldn't sleep.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Cirque H, Gerente at Cirque Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2012

Thank you for your feedback. Forgive me for the cold water. We changed our gas tank a 9 am that morning because the store did not open until then. Normaly the water is very hot and the window needs to be open.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

A very friendly hostel, family-feel to it.
Rooms are cleaned daily, and staff are very helpful.
I was very welcome here whilst staying for both business and travel.
Roof top bar/breakfast area is really nice.
Recommended for visitors new to Lima.
Thank you Cirque!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 17 October 2012

i am living in hostal so happy its hostal is very good and beautiful,the hostal is so nice and great,reception is 24 hours avilable ,the hostal is so great and nice,these people are very helpful and kindness,these people every time help for me,these people are so greatful and grassful,i am so happy because i living in here,this hostal kichtain is so clean and neat,all hostal is very clean and neat,i am very happy because i am living is here,i never forget this hostal of my life,i really happy,..............................................................................................................................................
i love this hostal

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Wilbr S
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I just spend five days in Lima, a magic city whose 43 municipalities run the gamut from grim to graceful. I lodged in the city’s toniest—and probably safest—tourist area, Miraflores, at the Cirque Hostel, which since April 2012 is under the new management of Maria Alca Mendoza. I am puzzled by some recent unfavorable reviews, as I found this small family-run hostel cozy, clean, a good value for price and with comfortable areas to hang out in when one is not off exploring the city. There is a well-equipped gym next door available on a pay per visit basis. The hostel’s location, in a peaceful Miraflores suburb, is about a 30-minute leisurely walk to the bustle of center of action around Parque Kennedy, or a seven soles ($2.50) cab ride. Maria treats guests like visiting family members, but don’t expect someone to speak English. After all, hostel-goers in Latin America are remiss to not learn at least basic traveler’s Spanish. My future trips to Lima will include stays at the Cirque Hostel, my Lima home away from home.

Room Tip: I stayed in a private room with bath, but the private rooms with shared baths are just as serviceable
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank RobtDurham
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I had to go to the bus station to pick up my bus ticket (Lima-Arequipa) that I had previously booked. The manager of the hotel kindly offered to get it for me, as she had to go there anyway. I would then visit Lima and pay for my ticket when I got home at night. It turned out that in fact, she never went to the station. As she also runs a travel agency (which I did not know), she sold me, without my knowledge, another ticket for the same hours, on the same bus, from the same company, to get her commission. I found myself with two seats without even knowing it! And as my first ticket was booked, I also had to pay for it when I arrived in Arequipa. 54 U.S. dollars lost! When I called her, she began by telling me that the bus company had made a mistake, before declaring that maybe I wanted to travel with 2 seats (?).

Room Tip: Don't go there !!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Barbara C
Cirque H, Owner at Cirque Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2012

Thank you for bringing this serious problem to my attention. I am very sorry you had this negative expierence at my hostel and I wanted to let you know that we have changed managers after getting this and other feedback.