“Great food at a great price”

Mama Olla Restaurant
Ranked #130 of 2,898 Restaurants in Lima
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Miraflores
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The atmosphere is just ok. But the staff is very friendly and provide excellent service. We both had appetizers and an entree and everything was really good! We astride the mango martini which was really tasty.

1  Thank Gavinpeter1

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was delicious and th service is on point with the suggestions and the knowledge of the plates.

1  Thank David D
Reviewed 4 March 2018

we chose the restaurant because it is near our hotel. it was recommended too.
it is a very small restaurant, basic and a bit of a canteen style with small tables. we are a family of 3 but we were given a small table suitable for 2. We took it because we didn't want to wait. we ordered pasta, beef, fried fish and prawns. thought they serve decent food. we will probably enjoy more if we have a bigger space. price is reasonable. it is a place good for a quick bite.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurant Mama Olla was recommended by our hotel. The food was ok. The usual Peruvian fare. The waiters were very attentive. Not very memorable.
Until the payment.
The waiter took my credit card to the back and took forever to return. When he did, he held the machine away and asked me if I wished to tip. I said, yes, and told him the amount. He entered an amount, I signed and left.
Next day, I noticed his extreme generosity to himself!
Tough lesson for me.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went on recommendation of the hostel we were staying at. I ordered pasta and he ordered a Peruvian dish. Both average at best. The pasta was bland and sloppy, and the meat my husband got was tough and chewy. Overall a waste of money as we could have made better food ourselves.