“Great shop”

Artesanias Las Pallas
Ranked #6 of 98 Shopping in Lima
More attraction details
Owner description: Specialized in select traditional folk art:Weavings,pottery,masks,hand painted frames and trys,baskets,charms,amulets.Also carved gourds,retablos,appliques and much more.
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I have been looking for upmarket Peruvian souvenirs in Lima and it has proven difficult. But at last I found 2 nice shops and both in Barranco. This was a more traditional shop. Just lovely and so many interesting things to look at.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

My mom and I went to this shop first. It was perfect. It is more pricy but the quality of the work is the best. There are a lot of unique items I had not seen before. It's a unique wonderful shop, the owner is amazing and lives there. She is filled with information about all of the items. The next place we visited was a store called Delado. It's good to visit both stores as they show you the difference from the more traditional hand crafted items to their more modern adaptations. It is boutique shopping at its best!

1  Thank Dawn M
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Such a relief to visit this one-of-a-kind shop. The inventory is authentic and reasonably priced, but it's the owner that really makes this an experience you will never forget.
Along with an armful of super cool items we had a handwritten note that described the origin of everything we purchased.
If you want heirlooms that you will always treasure make sure you visit Artesanias Las Pallas.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Visited the shop last week, and had an extremely pleasant chat with the owner. Mari stocks a wide range of Peruvian art and treasures, ranging in price from a dollar up. I wanted one special keepsake to remind me of my trip to Lima, and I found it here. The shop is located on a very pleasant street in the very walkable Barranco district.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We brought a retablo at this store, extremely knowledgeable owner, excellent advice, highest quality crafts and reasonable prices. Very highly recommended!