US$145
  • Restaurant
US$85
US$71
US$90
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$66
US$85
US$75
US$349
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
El Farolito Hotel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
Lima Backpackers(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$24
Qorianka Hotel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Red Llama Eco Hostel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$25
Hostelworld.com
2,185 results
All reviewsrooftop barjunior suitenice hotelcorner roombreakfast buffettop floorkennedy parkper nightparque del amorexcellent locationconvenient locationbusiness centerthe pacific oceanperu trippisco soursnice breakfastcomfortable rooms
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Thought the hotel and the personnel were top notch and willing to go above and beyond. Again a travel service in the hotel would make it bang up. Research before you go there is a lot going on. Take your phone and use the translator in it if you don't speak spanish like me.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I took the airport shuttle and was lost, passed right by the hotel and didn’t notice.
I went around the block, found my way back to spot the concierge who pointed me to an inconspicuous entrance.

After walking the Inca trail, a walk around the block feels like nothing :)
But I wasn’t feeling good about it. This mood of mine changed when I entered the room, nice and plush, especially after staying in the mountains for the last couple weeks.
Suite was spacious, bright and a really nice bathroom. Very relaxing. Ordered some super-yummy beef dish and I was a happy camper!

Very convenient location, Miraflores is walking distance. I wanted to climb down to the beach in the evening, but the concierge (Juan, nice ole fella) advised me not to.
Well, advice taken, thank you. Had a nice walk down town, a few blocks away and them went up to mall by the coast. Shopping, nice view and some good restaurants.

They have a nice breakfast, both continental and traditional. A couple bars, the roof-top one can get really cold.
The $10 free drinks is a nice teaser, you end up with way more than that! :)

If you’re taking the cab, your sorted. If you’re taking the airport shuttle to the hotel, it’s just a 5 min walk. Make sure you ask the bus-guy exactly where the hotel door is.

Definitely on the higher side in terms of pricing, compared to similar rage hotels I’ve stayed in, they complete well.
Overall great place to stay, definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I like the hotel. I would stay there again. My room and bathroom were of adequate size and very clean. The staff at the hotel is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was not bad. There is a pool area and bar at the top of the hotel. The pool is very small. However, I arrived to the hotel after midnight and it was nice that the bar was open until 2 AM. I still could get a drink and relax a little bit after my long flight. Miraflores is a nice area of Lima to stay.The hotel is very close to malecon. You can also find restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. However, if you are a tourist, I would not recommend to stay in Lima more than a full day. There are more interesting places to see in Peru. The beaches in Lima are average. The historical center is small.

1  Thank 921adriank
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I stayed here for 6 nights in November 2017, and found that the Radisson in Miraflores is a good hotel that delivers a reasonably good and comfortable stay.

My room was reasonably well appointed. I had a partial view to the ocean, and plenty of light. The room (908) was mostly quiet but it had no soundproofing from next door’s wardrobe. This doesn’t mean you will hear lots of noise because it’s not like people spend a lot of time in their wardrobe. But if someone checks in at 1am and then starts putting away clothes then the noise can wake you up.

In general, the service was fine. Concierge could have responded to my request but no big deal.

The buffet breakfast was lovely but the service is could be improved. Out of my 5 breakfasts, there was 4 mistakes when ordering hot food. Not really a deal breaker though.

Interestingly, I paid for the entire trip on my credit card, and yet Agoda has charged me as well. I need to run an investigation as to what has failed, and how I get some of my money back.

Conclusion: would I stay at this hotel again? The answer is maybe..simply because of the soundproofing between rooms. I would create a shortlist of places and put it on the list for consideration but I wouldn’t stay here by default.

Reviewed 1 December 2017