Hotel & Casino Boulevard
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewssitting areawithin walking distanceliving roomfront desk stafflocation is greatkennedy parktaximirafloressupermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2016

A large, clean ensuite room with a sitting area and a sink. The bed was comfortable but I didn't sleep well because the traffic was so noisy with horns sounding as well as the usual traffics noise. I had been travelling for over 20 hours including a 12.5 hour flight so I was desperate for a good sleep. The plumbing was noisy too. The bathroom needs refurbishment and there was a crack in the wash basin. Shower curtain didn't close over the bath so I ended up with a wet and slippery floor.

Breakfast was very disappointing. The only food out was sliced bread to toast and a few small rolls. We asked for fruit and cereal and the one waiter brought some mango and 1 type of cereal and later some sliced ham and cheese.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the road may be quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I stayed for four nights at this hotel for an event held at the Le Salon. Service was nice, rooms comfortable and clean. Bathrooms could use an update. Mine got flooded every time I showered because of a leak. Wi-Fi service was terrible. We had all meals included at the hotel, but sincerely I preferred to eat outside because the food was so bland. There's always ambient music playing really loud along the corridors at all hours and until really late at night. Could hear it inside the room and it was very annoying. I think it added to the old-fashioned atmosphere of the hotel. It really needs an update, but keep the beautiful inside hanging plants, which are really marvelous.

Room Tip: Do not take room 211. It has no view, and the noise from the staff downstairs a all hours is really annoying
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2016

The position is excellent (Miraflores), the room was very clean and large and the environment very nice. Good brekfast included, good wifi. Anyway the hot water was only a bit warm, so it was not a pleasure to make a bath

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were lost walking around in Miraflores and had a few questions regarding booking tours. We stopped in hoping someone could speak English and help us.

While we didn't stay at this hotel, Aimee and Keta from the front desk welcomed us with warm smiles and took the initiative to provide exceptional service; we were truly blown away. Aimee was especially kind and gracious, and took the time to answer our questions. I would consider staying at this hotel next time we visit Lima just because of this experience! Thank you, ladies!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel as part of a tour arranged by a friend, who has stayed at this hotel many times over the years. The rooms very very clean, hotel food was good and reasonably priced, the staff friendly and accommodating. I liked the location--a very nice grocery store two doors down( for bottled water!), any atm I needed was one block away, restaurants and the art market within walking distance. My only negative: I would like to be closer to museums. Oh, and the street noise in the morning--the windows don't close tightly.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends