“beautiful place”
other travellers have booked this property
Exterior Living room
Paint
Internal Garden
Reception area
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Flwrgrlto...
Smithtown
“Not as good as I hoped”
Reviewed 31 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I chose this apartment as I had stayed there once before and had no complaints with the place or the area. I booked it for two weeks. This time unfortunately, when I arrived to the apartment at 2pm, check in time, the previous guest was still there. He was kind enough to let me and the apartment broker in with my luggage. He complained that no one came to check him out or give him his deposit back even though he told them he would be ready at 11 am. After several phone calls they came to check him out, but I had to wait until they sent the cleaning crew to clean the apartment. So I couldn't unpack until they arrived and cleaned the apartment.

The apartment is comfortable, well equipped, except that there's no coffee maker. There's an espresso/cappuccino maker, which I didn't care for. There is one TV in the living room. I requested they move it to the bedroom since that's where it was during my previous stay and it 's more convenient for watching tv in bed. They told me it wouldn't be a problem and made an appointment for a technician to come to the apartment. On the scheduled day, he didn't show up.

It was also very noisy, starting at 7:30 am every day due to nearby construction. This is unavoidable since there's a lot of construction in Lima, but it would have been nice to be warned and made a decision accordingly.

Miraflores is a great area, the apartment is close to Vivanda grocery store, banks, shops, etc. I just think that the apartment management needs to step up its game.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location of apartment
Liked least: If you open blinds people from other apartments can see you. If you don't, apartment is dark
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
11 Jun 2015
Im so sorry for the inconvenient on the check in, but i didnt charge you the cleaning fee ad recompensation and i offer you aswell a chest of fruit. There is also cofee maker avaible not only espresso one.
Germany

Reviewed 4 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

London
Reviewed 4 March 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing