US$349
US$75
Lima Backpackers(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Breakfast included
Red Llama Eco Hostel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$11
Qorianka Hotel(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$56
US$43
All reviewsthe hotel staffparque kennedyquiet hotelthe pacific oceanplenty of hot waterbeds were comfortablequiet streetlong flightmiraflores areaperucab
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I loved this hotel, which I'm going to rate as the best in Lima. I've visited Lima four times for work and pleasure, and hope to return - I now know (without any doubt) where I'm going to stay if I do! The staff are unfailingly friendly, helpful and up to any challenge; the hotel is small (although the clean, well-accessorised rooms are a good size), comfortable and full of charm; it has a library with an intimate reading area and a fascinating collection of Pre-Columbian pottery; and it's in central Miraflores, with a mix of well-priced cafes and restaurants within a 100-200 metre radius. I highly recommend staying at Casa San Martin.

Room Tip: If you prefer a quiet room, make sure you request one that doesn't face onto the street.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank LornaAnnT
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Our stay here was arranged by our tour operator, Southern Crossings. There is a very helpful and friendly staff, lead by the manager Lidia. A delicious breakfast with eggs and fresh fruit is included and will sustain you until evening. No air-conditioning but a fan is provided and proved sufficient for Lima's climate. This is our second extended stay in Peru and we specified two and three star B&B's and only encountered A/C twice, in areas much hotter than Lima so it is not a huge minus. One criticism: the free WiFi is very weak to non-existent, which was a disappointment, but his is not uncommon in Peru at the present time. Because of its location we were able to walk to many great restaurants, museums, etc. I can't say enough good things about the staff! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Like any hotel in Lima, try to get a room off the street unless you have very good ear plugs.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sidelocke
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Friendly staff and it's set in a good location in Miraflores, only 4 blocks from Larcomar. My room was big with a large bed and nice shower. Breakfast was ok and WIFI is good. Probably just a tad overpriced.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Matthew R
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Fabulous staff at this hotel.
Comfortable rooms, complimentary shampoo, soap, and breakfast.
Adorable flowered terrace, library, and office for guest use.
Tours and travel within Peru can be arranged by the staff.

My bags were missing for three days after flying into Peru, and even though I left to another city for two days, the hotel accepted my bags and held them for me until I returned to Miraflores.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Holly H
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Casa San Martin looks almost snuggled into its location, with somewhat distinctive architecture when compared to the more standard and predictable structures in the neighborhood, including a ritzy -- and obviously much more expensive -- hotel a few doors down. For us, the service felt much more personalized. The staff was attentive and they made a good breakfast. The wifi in the room was OK. Better in the downstairs lobby. Yes, the rooms feel a bit dated, but the beds were comfortable and the location is perfect, a few blocks from the intersection of Aves. Jose Larco and Alfredo Benavides. A few more blocks up Jose Larco and you reach the Miraflores Oval. In short, it's pretty much in the heart of Miraflores. (And a few blocks the other way to the ocean.) This was our last stop after 3 1/2 weeks in Peru/Bolivia, and so we wanted a bit of comfort on our way out of the country. This place worked just fine. It is a good option for Lima. The final thing the staff did was arrange transport to the airport for us, at a price we thought was pretty good.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family