Sol y Luna is a very special, magical place. The decor is unique and memorable, the food outstanding but the best part is the service approach of the staff. There was a slight mix-up during our check-in which was speedily rectified but the entire staff from the General Manager Juan Carlos to the hotel manager to the young, extremely polished French intern Malo who took care of us continued to go out of their way throughout our visit to compensate for the slight delay.
We also were impressed by the business philosophy of the couple who own the hotel. Profits from the operation are channeled to the Sol y Luna school for poor children across the street from the hotel. You can feel good about staying in the lap of luxury for a good cause. The best of all worlds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique property is an intimate 43-casitas hotel within 328,000 square feet of beautiful gardens surrounded by archaeological attractions, and many opportunities of outdoor activities.We have 15 high end luxury casitas like that one which have private terraces and plunge pools overlooking the gardens. They all have an entry porch, foyer, living room and are equipped with heating floor system and fireplace.All the decoration of the casitas is based on the art work of renowned Peruvian artists such as Jaime Leibane and the beautiful frescoed murals by acclaimed artist, Federico Bauer which makes them all really special and unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol And Luna Lodge & Spa
- Sol & Luna Hotel Urubamba
- Sol Luna Urubamba
- Sol y Luna - Relais & Chateaux Peru/Urubamba, Sacred Valley