“Amazing! A must see in Montevideo!”
Review of Ricci - CLOSED

Ricci
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Punta Carretas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I visited Ricci with my husband in June/2013. Chef Fernando received us and the staff was very happy and polite. I had lamb and my husband had rabbit. Oh my God....it was amazing! So amazing that we returned another time, to try other recipes from Ricci. The place used to be some sort of small hotel, and now is a restaurant. If you are visiting Montevideo, please, go to Ricci, and have a very romantic, delicious, dinner.

1  Thank Anza_Moreira_e_Souza

Reviewed 20 April 2014

charming corner house in a quiet street in P. Carretas. The lady who greeted us and took care of the tables is really wonderful... and most of all, the food is delicious. Honestly, I didn't care for the parrillas places. Ricci was a wonderful lunch experience. Also nice for dinner.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

small place, food good, service very good, quiet atmosphere.one has to reserve, it is better, have no idea if you can go there for lunch

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Ricci is located in an historic house in the exclusive neighborhood of Punta Carretas. The food was up to scratch, and the staff went the extra mile, because it was our wedding anniversary. Upscale all along.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

menu desciption was very sophisticated but actual dish did not match expectations. Vey limited wine list. High prices for mediocre food.