Fiji Gateway Hotel(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$87
Bamboo Hostel(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$21
Agoda.com
Al-Minhaj Service Apartments(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$39
US$56
Orbitz.com
Tropic of Capricorn(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$34
Bluewater Lodge(Nadi)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$19
Priceline
All reviewsshort stayclose to the airportan overnight stayfree shuttletransit hotelsupermarketbountyjetpointhammockstaxispacific
Reviewed 2 October 2012

My wife and I stopped here for two nights between flying to Fiji and heading to the Yasawa Islands. Good location close to the airport, Nadi town and Denarau marina. There is a large supermarket 5 minutes walk down the road to stock up on supplies. There is also good restaurant and bar 2 minutes walk in the opposite direction (Bounty Bar and Restaurant). Ok for a short stop over but you wouldn't want to spend your whole holiday here.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms best
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chopchop21
Jack W, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Dear Chopchop21,
Thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel with some feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Vinaka & Warm Regards

Reviewed 2 October 2012

The hotel is nicely decorated and has a really nice feel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a short taxi ride from the main town and very close to the airport as well as the ferry to the islands.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Dear lucy j,
We are appreciative of your comments regarding your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Vinaka & Warm Regards

Reviewed 30 September 2012

I stayed at this place when a flight was cancelled and I had an unexpected overnight in Nadia. The staff were quite pleasant and the environment, garden is nice, but it seems that the management is determined to save money on their side and hit you with little charges for everything. If you stay here check out Tu's restaurant a little ways doen the road for a nice low-key place with a good local feel to it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear Lecompre,
Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on your stay with us. We do appreciate hearing from our guests, as their comments are vital for us to continue to improve our service.
I am sorry for the perceived thought "that management is determined to hit you with little charges for everthing". Our commitment to the well being of our guests is paramount, therefore all service charges are explained in detail to our guests for their understanding to avoid such misconceptions. A testament to this commitment is showcased by the hotel's courtesy shuttle providing transfers for all our guests, to and from the Airport at no charge.
Thank you again Lecompre for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be much more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

Upon registration I provided wake up call times and made arrangments I need be taken to the air port details which were written in a book on the counter. Also they took my credit card imprint for incidental costs. From then on service went down hill. When I put in room service order selecting from the in room menue the room service did not have a clue what I was ordering so I have to explain what I wanted. After awhil the food arrived and I put on the room only to be phoned 30 minutes later and was told I need to pay cash despite reception taking my card imprint. Late at night I was awaked by phone asking for my wake up call requirements and when i need to be taken to teh airport!

Room Tip: Secuirty seemed to be a concern - stay some where else - they will mess up everything
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank 604Mike

Dear 604Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback regarding your recent stay. We do appreciate hearing from our guests, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our service. It is obvious from the feedback you have provided that the hotels usual high service standards have not been met during your particular stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for this uncharacteristic slip in our service levels, I can assure you the hotel prides itself on its level of service and to hear that we have fallen short on this occasion is very disappointing. We admire ourselves on our professionalism as our hotel has the reputation of providing some of the best service and accommodation in the Nadi area and it is apparent that this was not to the forefront in your dealings with members of staff that evening. Please rest assured I'am personally reviewing these individuals actions and corrective actions will be put in place to prevent any future drop in our service standards.
We thank you for sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I stayed in Mercure nadi for one night before flying out to Suva. The shuttle was there to pick me up around my 9pm arrival at the airport. The check-in was quick and I was reminded by the friendly staff that I could order dinner if I wanted since the kitchen closed at 10am and the porter carried my heavy bag upstairs without a murmur of complaint. The rooms are secure and neat.

The location is great because, in case, you don't want to eat at the hotel, other restaurants are just 2 minutes walk away. Popular bars are also about 5 minutes walk away.

Its not a hotel you would stay at for your entire holiday since it doesn't have a beach but is great for a couple of nights stopover either getting in or going out of Fiji.

Room Tip: if you are going to have a rental car, ask for downstairs room. You can park your car right outside your room. Otherwise the hotel does have a big enough carpark.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Jack W, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Dear Imarts,
We are grateful for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.