“Best Place in Nadi for Traditional Fijian Food”
Review of Tu's Place

Tu's Place
Ranked #4 of 118 Restaurants in Nadi
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

If you are staying on Denarau Island, this is a great place to venture out for authentic Fijian cuisine at non-touristy prices. The kokoda (equivalent to Marlin ceviche) is excellent. Friendly staff will take good care of you. If visiting for dinner during peak season, it is best to make a reservation, as the dining room only seats about 26 guests.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food. Great flavor. Portions are very reasonable. Good choices. Would recommend and will go again.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed in Nadi for 5 nights and I had read about this place on trip advisor. After our first visit we ended up going every night for dinner! The food here was one of the highlights of our trip. We tried all the local dishes and they were delicious. The kokoda entree was huge, too big to eat alone, and my partner hated raw fish but ended up loving this. The steamed fish parcels and the rourou balls with grilled fish as well as the lolo fish were amazing. The staff were friendly and having a laugh. I actally miss eating here!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews and thought i have to give this place a go while in Fiji. I am glad i did the kids loved thier food and even wanted more. All our freinds loved what they had as well. So considering how everyone loved what they ate i just had to give this place 5 stars.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The restaurant is located a short distance from the airport, so if you have a three hour or more layover, include this as a place to eat.