“All you can eat Chinese buffet”
Review of Super China Buffet

Super China Buffet
Ranked #79 of 100 Restaurants in Ashland
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We liked the Super China Buffet because of the great variety of dishes, both normal and cantonese (hot). The food was fresh and excellently prepared. You can get chicken, seafood, beef and pork dishes. They also have nice salad and desert bars.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

After a ok meal, my husband and I paid with a charge card gave a 2 dollar tip on a 14 dollar meal. After going to car, I got a text with my charge from my credit card company, saying I was charged another 20% on top of that. When I went back, I was told by cashier, who must have thought I was stupid, that the BANK did it. Oldest trick in the book, run the cash register, tack on a charge, give your boss the original receipt and you pocket the extra. In the meantime, he tells me it happens ALL THE TIME so I guess he saying he steals from the customers ALL THE TIME. Waitress are rude, will come to your table while you are still eating and ask you to pay up. Then will stand there and ask/demand a tip. NEVER AGAIN. So I paid a 3.50 dollar tip for a 14 dollar meal.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Very rude employees, the Resturant has a sign on the door they close at 10:30 we were there at 9:30. Food was cold, they kept taking our plates before we were finished even as far to take your sodas that you were drinking .
At 10:00 we were asked to leave because they didn't have anymore customers . Horrible experience when you spending your hard earned money to eat with your family .!!!

1  Thank Jeanette W
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I've only been here twice. I live in Southern WV and have a friend that loves to go on little road trips to Chinese restaurants. Anyway, I think this is one of the better Chinese buffets out there. They have a pretty big variety of foods and their honey chicken is amazing.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Food is ok but the service is terrible went there with my family and the waitress literally took a plate out from in front of my daughter while she was still eating told the man at the desk and all he said was well we will have to tell the boss they didn't care as long as they got your money they don't care how they treat the customer we will not be going back

Been to Super China Buffet? Share your experiences!