“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Central European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has traditional bosnian food and it is amazing. I love the “bosanski lonac” which is a stew with potatoes, meat and other vegetables. My girlfriend has the “sarma” and it was also very good! We have been here many times and will be back in the future!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Booked ahead as the restaurant is small and was always busy. Food was amazing. I definitely recommend the Klepe Bosnian ravioli and dolmes stuffed vegetables. Service was good too.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I like sogan and other dolmas in a traditional way (= stuffed onions and othger stuffed vegetables), and the only thing i would object here is the use of tomato puree. Othervise, an excellent and not too expensive meal

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I have to admit I was actually planning to try another restaurant nearby, but accidentally walked into this one and when I realized my mistake I was too ashamed to leave. But I regret nothing! I had a very nice and crispy fish fillet with a Dalmatian side dish (which I loved each time) and one of the desserts.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

If you’re in Sarajevo, try Dzenita. It’s an excellent restaurant, serving a range of good food and drink. There are tables inside & out. Prices are very reasonable & the staff are friendly and speak good English.