“great apartment, I highly recommend it”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
The bathroom - washing machine
Building exterior
Local area map
City guides
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

jim b
Silver Spring, Maryland
“great apartment, I highly recommend it”
Reviewed 18 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This was my first trip to Sarajevo and I was really pleased to find such a nice apartment to stay in during my trip. It's clear the owner takes great care to make her guests feel welcome and comfortable. The apartment was exceptionally clean, conveniently located, and the owner was very helpful with any questions I had.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 May 2013
This was my first experience here as an owner and I am extremely satisfied. Guests very considerate, accurate, friendly and I had no problem with the apartment after they left. Thanks again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$40
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing